Chemical Guys Mr. Pink
Chemical Guys Mr. Pink
- FOAMY FUN – The key to a clean car or a complete detail starts with a great wash. The best way to wash your car, truck, SUV, RV or Jeep is to use a product that creates a lot of foam. Mr. Pink produces thick, dirt fighting bubbles that help clean any vehicle.
- BUCKET, FOAM GUN OR CANNON – Whether you are washing with a wash mitt and bucket, a foam gun connected to your garden hose, or a foam cannon connected to your pressure washer, Mr. Pink is the right car wash soap to deliver loads of foam and suds to get a great wash.
- MADE IN AMERICA – Each bottle of Mr. Pink is proudly produced in the USA. We celebrate the happiness of clean cars each day in our Southern California headquarters as well as our Detail Garage retail store locations throughout the country.
- CONCENTRATED – A little bit goes a long way. Just add 1-3 oz. of Mr. Pink to a 5 gallon wash bucket or to a 32 oz. solution tank for your foam cannon or foam gun and you are ready to experience a foam frenzy.
- SMELLS GREAT, LOOKS GREAT, FEELS GREAT – Washing your car should not only be fun, but it should make you feel good. It makes you feel awesome when your ride looks clean and new. We’ve created Mr. Pink to not only make your wash better and easier, but also, the amazing candy scent adds to your car washing experience.
- PH BALANCED – Other detailing shampoos and low grade car wash soaps are often too strong, stripping wax and staining plastic and rubber parts. Mr. Pink is pH balanced and gentle on all exterior automobile parts like paint, clear coat, polished metals, glass, and plastic trim. It's safe on waxes, sealants and ceramic coatings too.
Mr. Pink Super Suds Shampoo & Superior Surface Cleanser is Chemical Guys number-one-selling car wash soap. Mr. Pink is gentle on sealant and wax coatings and is perfect for weekly maintenance car washes. The gentle cleaning power won’t remove existing coatings of your favorite carnauba wax or synthetic wax sealant. Other detailing shampoos and low-grade car wash soaps are often too strong, stripping wax and staining plastic and rubber parts. Mr. Pink is pH-balanced and gentle on all exterior automobile parts like paint, clear coat, polished metals, glass, and even vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim. Slick lubricants guide abrasive dirt and grime off the car and help prevent future swirl marks and scratches in any shiny paint finish.
Works safely on all automotive paint colors. Please read directions on bottle before use.
Directions for use:
Mr. Pink Foaming Car Wash Soap in 2-bucket wash method
- Add 1 oz. of Mr. Pink to 5-gallon soap bucket
- Wash car from top to bottom with premium chenille microfiber mitt
- Rinse mitt in clean water bucket before returning to soap bucket
- Use a third bucket for wheels and tires.
Mr. Pink Foaming Car Wash Soap with foam cannon/gun
- Fill foam solution bottle with warm water
- Add 2 oz. of Mr. Pink to foam solution bottle
- Fine tune air/solution ratio to produce desired amount of foam
- For thicker foam, add more Mr. Pink Snow Foam Car Wash Soap.
Works safely on all automotive vehicle brands including: Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet (Chevy), Chrysler, Dodge, Fisker, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, RAM, Saab, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo; and RV brands like Coachmen, Entegra, Forest River, Newmar, Thor Motor Coach, Winnebago, AirStream, K-Z, Keystone and Midwest Automotive Designs.