Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam
Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam
- 10+ YEARS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS – Chemical Guys invented the snow foam! We've been selling snow foams on Amazon since 2012 and consistently getting the best ratings and reviews (26,000+ and growing between Honeydew, Watermelon and Blueberry). They are some of the best-selling products in the history of Chemical Guys. Don’t believe us? Check out the reviews and ratings on this page!
- A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF FOAM – The key to a clean car or a complete detail starts with a great wash. The best way to wash your car, truck, SUV, RV or Jeep is to use a product that creates a lot of foam. Honeydew Snow Foam produces thick, dirt fighting bubbles that help clean any vehicle.
- BUCKET, FOAM GUN OR CANNON – Whether you are washing with a wash mitt and bucket, a foam gun connected to your garden hose or a foam cannon connected to your pressure washer, Honeydew Snow Foam is the right car wash soap to deliver loads of foam and suds to get a great wash!
- BEGINNER AND PROFESSIONAL DETAILER FRIENDLY – Chemical Guys makes products for beginners and experts alike. Chemical Guys products are professional grade to get the best results and are also simple enough for even a beginner to achieve immediate results. This soap was made in the USA!
- CONCENTRATED – A little bit goes a long way. Just add 1-3 oz. of Watermelon Snow Foam to a 5 gallon wash bucket or to a 32 oz. solution tank for your foam cannon or foam gun and you are ready to experience a foam frenzy!
- SMELLS AWESOME, LOOKS FANTASTIC, FEELS GREAT – Washing your car should not only be fun, but it should make you feel good! It makes you feel awesome when your ride looks clean and new. We’ve created Honeydew Snow Foam to not only make your wash better and easier, but also, the amazing candy scent adds to your car washing experience.
- PH BALANCED – Other detailing shampoos and low grade car wash soaps are often too strong, stripping wax and staining plastic and rubber parts. Honeydew Snow Foam is pH balanced and gentle on all exterior automobile parts like paint, clear coat, polished metals, glass, and plastic trim. It's safe on waxes, sealants and ceramic coatings too!
Honeydew Snow Foam is thicker, slicker, and more gentle than ever before. Powerful hyper surfactants cut through dirt and grime, lift them from sensitive automotive paintwork with billions of scrubbing bubbles, then safely lubricate and guide them off the paint for a scratch-free wash. The pH-neutral formula is gentle on wax coatings, and safe to use in direct sunlight for a spot-free wash. Turn every Sunday morning car wash into a foam party with Honeydew Snow Foam. Honeydew Snow Foam is gentle and surface safe so it can clean any area of your vehicle from wheels to paintwork. The pH-balanced formula even allows you to wash your car or truck in direct sunlight. Honeydew Snow Foam rinses clean every time with no residue for a clean surface that will grab attention.
Works safely on all automotive paint colors. Please read directions on bottle before use.
Directions for use:
Use Honeydew Snow Foam Car Wash in 2-bucket wash method
1. Add 1 oz. of Honeydew to 5-gallon soap bucket
2. Wash car from top to bottom with premium chenille microfiber mitt
3. Rinse mitt in clean water bucket before returning to soap bucket
4. Use a third bucket for wheels and tires.
Use Honeydew Snow Foam Car Wash with foam cannon/gun
1. Fill foam solution bottle with warm water
2. Add 2 oz. of Honeydew to foam solution bottle
3. Fine tune air/solution ratio to produce desired amount of foam
4. For thicker foam, add more Honeydew Snow Foam Car Wash Soap.
Works safely on all automotive vehicle brands including: Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet (Chevy), Chrysler, Dodge, Fisker, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, RAM, Saab, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo; and RV brands like Coachmen, Entegra, Forest River, Newmar, Thor Motor Coach, Winnebago, AirStream, K-Z, Keystone and Midwest Automotive Designs.